Not available message when no program details exist

Discussion of Version 3 and developing lua grabbers
nemulate

Not available message when no program details exist

Post by nemulate »

Hi,

I use pvr software called gbpvr (of which I see you're a member of their forum). My request is can you put in a post processor that will add somthing like 'No listing' or 'Not available' if a channel has no program detail for a particular time. This would help in Tv Guide with freeview channels that are not on air all day.

Thanks
alanbirtles
Site Admin

Post by alanbirtles »

yes and no. yes i could, but no i dont have time. you could always try and do it yourself (although you will need reasonable knowledge of lua to do it). If you only want to do it for channels like abc1 where the data exists already and is deleted when the channel is off air then you can simply change the program title instead of deleting the program. for other channels it would be more difficult. you would need to use an all programs post processing pass and then make a note of gaps in the listings and then create new programs to fill those gaps. for details of the lua api see the wiki
nemulate

Post by nemulate »

Ok thanks for replying, was hoping would be a quick fix but like most things never is :( lol